Tuesday 26 May 2020

Cindys photo album

First things first. I couldnt give a fig about any of them.  Not one, to a man Jack of em have proved they have what it takes. Im willing to be proved wrong but Im not holding my breath in the meantime.   The current fraud " cindy", as I have pointed out before it NOT working for the people of New Zealand, rather for the Un and the globalist elites, of whom she may have delusions of belonging,   As I type this,  the masses are floored with her mystique and charm. Seven percent of us think rather differently to the TV'ed masses.   The seven percent are very artistic and reams of creativity is issuing forth from the hallowed halls of the internet.  Here is where I will showcase the good ones ,,  we start with;









love this persons work !






 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.